728x90 AdSpace

NSBM

Latest News

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mozilla Firefox found a solution to my headache !


     If I need to start a conversation with someone it keeps on asking the targeted user's ID ! it's irritating ! ERRRRRRRRRR! and they need to accept my request to connect ! so I was fed up !  Wow finally Mozilla Firefox found a solution to my headache.

Firefox Hello, the easiest way to connect for free over video with anyone, anywhere.
 If you have the latest version of Firefox, you already have Hello. There’s no account or sign-in required and nothing extra to download. Just send a conversation link to a friend and ask them to click it.  
Do you think it's a big process? No !

Do my friends have to use Firefox to join my conversations?

No, they just need to be on a supported browser, like Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera.

What if my friend's preferred browser isn't supported?

The technology Firefox Hello is open to implementation in any supported browsers. If your friend does not want to use a supported browser, they can contact their preferred browser's company and ask them to support WebRTC. 
   
So guys its time to go for an open source browser like Mozilla Firefox and enjoy the difference !



    #\#Firefox #Mozilla #FOSS #MFC
    https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/hello/
    https://www.facebook.com/foss.nsbm?fref=ts 

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Mozilla Firefox found a solution to my headache ! Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top